One-on-one coaching can set you on the right track to creating a healthy, happy, sexy, and exciting love life whether you are single, married, new to non-monogamy, a practiced polyamorist, recovering from a breakup or divorce, or anywhere in-between. As your coach, I am the person who keeps you accountable, answers questions you may have about non-monogamy, encourages you to stick to your goals and follow through, and I can be a listening ear when frustration, failure, and conflict arise.
I can help with a multitude of topics, including:
Outside of my years of personal experience in non-monogamous relationships, I bring my training and background in mindfulness meditation, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and my coaching education and credentials from World Coach Institute, certified by the non-profit International Coach Federation. I approach each session with the intention of empowering you with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand your situation, to uncover the actionable steps you can take to reach a solution, and to craft the relationships that you want to have. I strive to create a safe space where your thoughts and feelings can be heard, and where you can learn more about yourself through self-inquiry, mindfulness, and custom-tailored exercises.
I work with clients from all walks of life, but I most frequently work with people who are interested, involved in, or identify with:
- polyamory (hierarchal and non-hierarchal)
- open relationships and open marriages
- opening up closed relationships or closing previously open relationships
- developing conscious monogamous relationships
- the LGBTQIA community
- the ace spectrum (asexual, demisexual, greysexual, aromantic, demiromantic, etc)
- BDSM and kinksters
- relationship anarchists
- sex workers
- trauma survivors and people living with PTSD
- people of any gender identity, sexual orientation, or relationship format
What to Expect
Each coaching session includes:
- One audio or video call (50-minute and 75-minute sessions available)
- Support between sessions via email
- Personalized recommendations for information and resources
50-Minute Session: $119
75-Minute Session: $179
75-Minute Session: $225
Triads and More
Please email me at email@example.com or by using the contact form below.
Reduced rates are available for those in financial need.