Some true facts about dedeker winston
- I have 10+ years of experience in non-monogamous relationships. That's 10+ years of breathtaking joy, as well as 10+ years of fuck ups big and small on my part.
- I am a survivor of domestic violence. My own journey of healing has energized me to help others who are also living with PTSD and working through trauma.
- I co-created the Multiamory podcast - a weekly relationship advice show for multiple forms of love. We've gone on two national live show tours, presented a talk at Google, and have held workshops in multiple countries. Between coaching and researching relationship tools with my best friends, I know I have the best job ever.
- I'm a total geek about relationships, communication tools, different therapeutic modalities, and human psychology. You can find more about my credentials and training below.
- I live a nomadic, location-independent life, which means that I am traveling and working remotely for the majority of the year. I've been happily living out of a single suitcase since 2015!
- I am conversationally fluent in Japanese, but please don't ask me to coach you in Japanese. I have a hard enough time effectively explaining what boundaries are, even in English.
- The French bulldog in the picture is James. She's not my dog, but I wish she was.
- For general inquiries, please contact me using the form below. For coaching inquiries, please book an intro session.
education and training
- B.A. in Theatre and Communication Arts, CSU Chico
- Certified Relationship Coach (CRC) credentials from World Coach Institute, certified by the non-profit International Coach Federation
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1 Training
- In progress: Healing Shame Practitioner Training
- Beginning June 2020: Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) Training